Competent Person Schemes (CPS)

Competent Person Schemes (CPS) have been around for many years. The most well know are BBA, FENSA, BM TRADA, Gas Safe Register, CERTASS, NAPIT, APHC, NICEIC and OFTEC Competent Person Scheme. To classify as a Competent Person in your chosen line of work you must be registered with a scheme that has been approved by The Department for Communities and Local Government or DCLG.

By using a tradesperson that is registered under the Competent Person Schemes (CPS) gives the consumer confidence that the work should be carried out to a satisfactory standard and in accordance with the appropriate Building Regulations.

The consumer will receive a Building Regulations certificate to confirm compliance that can, if necessary, be transferred to the new owner of the property should the property be sold.

HomePro Ltd, Suite 40B, Port of Liverpool Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1BY
HomePro is the trading name of HomePro Ltd. Registered in England Company Number 3833783
HomePro Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Number 304449
General Enquiries: (+44) 0800 131 0123 - Membership Enquiries: 0800 131 0500 - Fax: (+44) 0800 131 0900